1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Plow

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by Robyn, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Robyn

Robyn Junior Member
    from NJ

I have a 2002 Wrangler and I am looking for a used complete plow set up in Northern NJ

It's just for home residential use so nothing crazy. However, and easy on/off would be very helpful

Anyone have anything please email me the details!
  2. Robyn

Robyn Junior Member
    from NJ

Here is picture

here is a picture of my jeep

3. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Nice looking rig.

I have a Western Suburbanite plow on my XJ Cherokee, a very light weight plow designed for a few driveways, the mount was originally for a TJ, I fabbed it to fit the XJ.

Check craigslist.org for good deals on used plows, from what I have learned they generally do not hold their value too well. I got my plow for $800 (great deal IMO), new it was $3,000. Not much wears out unless used commercially, and all parts are available.
  4. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Check these guys out

I bought a refurbished setup this year from them for half the price of new and they have been great with service and help. They specialize in all types of plows and are originally an old school JEEP mechanic shop wesport They are probably not to far from you.

Give them a call.
  5. clap

clap Junior Member

Robyn my son has a 6 1/2' Meyer power angle blade in very good condition. lift frame offr a CJ and truckside mount. No lights or pump asking $375. You can email me at dwclapper@embarqmail.com for phone # if interested . We are in south central Pa. About 90 mile west of Harrisburg Pa on the Pa Turnpike