1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for Plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Hi I am in need of one more 3/4 or 1 ton plow truck Let me know what you have for sale not looking to spend a ton. I would Like to stay close to home But for right price willing to travel a small distance. Send me your pics thanks

2. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Don't know where close tohome is, All your profile says is Erie, no state.

Here is what I have available: click here

96 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Laramie Ext Cab. 4X4

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I need one with a plow thanks any way and I am located in erie pa

4. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

bump.........

5. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

A buddy of mine has a 97 F-350 XLT Reg cab.SRW 7.3 Auto. 130,000 miles. Boss V blade installed for 2005-2006 season. It was used on one account for that winter and just for his drive way last winter which was 2 pushes here. Never had plow before this. Real good condition. He is asking $15,000. I think it is a little high but if you are interested I can get photos and contact information for him.

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

7. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

that is too high for a 1997 I looked at one the other day and they only wanted 6250 for it. but not what i was looking for

8. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

I agree 15 is a little high. But with a diesel and a like new Boss vblade it is worth at least 12,000. It is a very nice truck.But I wouldn't pay 15 for it. For that you could find a newer superduty. I hope you find want you are looking for. i would sell my old Dodge but it is worth more to me than I think anyone would pay. Its a 1990 and only 35,000 miles. Good luck

9. mak

mak Junior Member

I have this 96 GMC Sierra for 9000.00 with 81K on a 5.7L engine. For a fee I'd drive it out and fly back Southwest. If you need more pics PM me.

10. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

thanks you for your pics I will think about it,,

11. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

how much you want to spend? I might entertain selling my 99 F250 SD Diesel, with a western unimount for the right price.

Heres the info. Make an offer.
    1999 Ford F250 Ext cab, short bed.
    7.3 PSD with superchips tuner
    Brand new tires.
    Rhino liner
    Rear tinted windows
    Brand new superwinch lockouts
    New rear springs, with extra leaf added, and added leaf to front for 1 ton suspension.
    XLT package
    Comes with Western unimount 7.6 ft with wings. pro plow steel blade
    Have everything fro the plow to go on the truck, but the mount. sold it with the intentions of replacing with a Boss V plow
    Has 180k miles, but has perfect maintenance. Runs excellent.
    No rust
    Everything works perfectly on this truck.

12. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

Plow truck

I might be interested in selling my 96 Chevy HD2500. 152,000 miles vortech 350 auto, air, power everything, Meyer 7.5 poly w/E60 pump, snowex 575 receiver mount spreader. it has a little rust at the bottom of the doors and behind the rear tires. ide like to get 7200.00 but would entertain any offer.

thanks, ray
    937-902-3857

13. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

pics please

14. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

pics

ill have them for you tomorrow.

15. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

Niteman9

I think it's high too but I would be intersted in pictures and possible negotiation

jmkr02@yahoo.com

16. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

What brand and year are you looking for?Does the brand of plow matter?

17. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

18. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

dont care what year aslong as it is in good shape and plow dont care. as long as it pushes snow. good for me

19. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member