1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Plow Setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by STA-GREEN, Aug 9, 2008.

1. STA-GREEN

STA-GREEN Junior Member

I Have A 89 Ford F-150 4x4 That I Need A Plow Fo It Doesnt Have To Have The Bracket For Under The Truck Cuz I Can Have One Made If I Have To So Pretty Much I Need Everything Im Located In Illinois And Am Willing To Travel To Pick Up Depending On Distance But Let Me Know Wut U Got And How Much

2. amscontr

amscontr Junior Member

We have a western unimount w/wings off of a '88 F-350 1 ton dump,near St.Louis $850.00 Complete. It needs 11pin plugs replaced ($70.00). e-mail addy amscontr@frontiernet.net.

3. STA-GREEN

STA-GREEN Junior Member

4. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

5. STA-GREEN

STA-GREEN Junior Member

Need A Snow Plow

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE FOR A 14 FOOT JON BOAT THAT IS READY FOR WATER, IT HAS EVERYTHING U WOULD NEED TO TAKE THE BOAT OUT FISHIN,
    MOTOR, TROLLING MOTOR, BATTERY, GAS TANK, BATTERY BOX, LIFE VESTS ,ORES, SEATS, COMES WITH THE TRAILOR, AND THERE IS TITLES FOR BOTH THE BOAT AND TRAILOR, AND ITS REGISTERED TILL 2012, PLATES ARE STILL GOOD, IT HAS A 15 HP MOTOR, AND I ALSO HAVE A 7.5 HP MOTOR WITH GAS TANK THAT I WOULD ALSO THROW IN ,THE BOAT TRAILOR, BOAT , AND BOTH MOTORS ARE WORTH SOME MONEY SO LET ME KNOW, THANKS EMAIL ME AT/ STA.GREEN@YAHO.COM

6. raypen82

raypen82 Junior Member

I HAVE WESTERN UNI-MOUNT 8.5 FOOT PLOW THAT CAME OFF A "90" FORD 250 THAT SHOULD FIT YOUR TRUCK WITH MOUNT $800.00. INDIANA /MICHIGAN STATELINE ABOUT 1.5 HOUR FROM CHICAGO. E-MAIL IF INTERESTED RAYPEN82@JUNO.COM

7. STA-GREEN

STA-GREEN Junior Member

Do U Have Any Pics

8. raypen82

raypen82 Junior Member

Oopsklllllllllllllll

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  9. raypen82

raypen82 Junior Member

Nope No Pics, Will Try To Get Some. It Has Some Rust And Could Use A Paint Job But It All Works Good. Decided Not To Put It On My Dodge