1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Plow/Pusher

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by orange toys, Jul 3, 2016.

1. orange toys

orange toys Member

I am looking for a Plow or Push Box of some kind to put onto a Kubota M7060 has the quick attach loader, or heard a little about a frame option possibly. I've heard a little good and bad with both setups but would like your opinion on what setup would be best. We don't get a ton of snow but when we do people want it gone quick. The tractor will be used to clear residential community (driveways and roads).
  2. orange toys

orange toys Member

Anybody have info to recommend?
  3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Sure I'll chime in. If your doing resi drives and roads a pusher box is not very efficient. You could put a hydraulic wing plow on your loader arms, but you have to be very careful when windrowing your roads. The loader arms really don't handle sideways pressure well. When you go with the sub-frame mount then there is nothing blocking you from getting the job done right and fast. I believe and this is just my opinion, the best way would be an Normand 92 inch inverted blower on the back and Metal Pless Agrimaxx 0836-14 wing plow on a subframe for the front.
  4. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Take a close look at Snow Wolf. Great products for what your talking about. Sounds like you need a combo type product with what you're describing (driveway - roads as well), which they make a few of.
  5. dutchy

dutchy Junior Member

I think that the best set up is a blower on your sub frame in front and an extendable box on your 3 point.
  6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

So how would that work when doing the roads?