1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Plow For Full Size Bronco

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Machu10, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Machu10

Machu10 Junior Member
    from iowa

I am looking for a complete plow or even just the mounts for a 1995 full size bronco, I am pretty sure the f150 mount is the same, I am located in Des Moines IA
    I would prefer a western plow but will consider all offers,

2. Machu10

Machu10 Junior Member
    from iowa

anybody? lol
  3. Machu10

Machu10 Junior Member
    from iowa

I'm still looking!
  4. a100rinchhead

a100rinchhead Junior Member

don’t know if you would be interested but I have a 7.5 ft Western MarkIII full set up that is on my 90 Dodge W150 I have used it several times this year with no probs what so ever but I have decided to quit plowing because I just cant keep up with it and working 40+ at my day job. I live in Belpre OH 45714 and I also have a Myers hitch mount salt spreader I think its rated for 400+lb I know I have had 300lb in it and it wasn’t full it also has been used just 2 days ago and works great with no probs. I just stripped down the motor and put new lead bolts on it last week and oiled it up. If you’re interested you can reach me at (740)440-0204 also I can get you pics if you want no prob.

Rick Scott
  5. leeddog65

leeddog65 Member

I got ULTRA MOUNT mount, Im near Chicago