1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for plow for 95 chevy 3500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rudyk, Jul 16, 2013.

1. rudyk

rudyk Junior Member

I am looking for a plow for a 95 chevy 3500, I live in central Missouri. Not looking for a new plow or anything, just something worth the money that works well
    Please call or text 573-280-3116
    thanks clay Kupfer

2. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

I have a 8' Boss RT3 Straight Blade, has to be 5-6 years old. Before this last winter I sandblasted all the rust off the face and had it redone and threw a new cutting edge on it. Everything works fine on it, if you're interested I can text you some pictures. Looking to get $2000 out of it.

3. rudyk

rudyk Junior Member

any other offers

4. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

I have a 8 ft fisher that came off a 94 gmc 2500, the heavy duty model not the light duty should be same frame. It is not a minute mount, it's a fan belt pump that is brand new the blade has a snow foil and is in great shape, I have everything you need, 100% working order, the only thing is I'm in Connecticut

5. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I've got a 9'2" boss rt2. I'm in Ohio though.

6. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

Got a traditional mount 9foot meyer if ur interested?

7. rudyk

rudyk Junior Member

anyone closer
    Haha

8. rudyk

rudyk Junior Member

still looking