1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for plow for 04 f350 single wheel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawnman883, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

Looking for a plow in good condition for my truck. i am new in the business and am trying to get a gently used plow that will last me while still being cost concious. i've used a couple western v-plows with the handheld controller before and i am familiar with them, but i am open to suggestions. i am in michigan, but willing to drive for the right deal. also looking for a salter unit too
    thanks!
    -Travis

2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a 7.5' fisher for $1000 all re-done but no mount for your truck. Please call me at 231 557 2077 if this interests you Thank you David

3. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

gonna need atleast 8'6" if not 9'. i've got a 9' sno-way straight with downpressure that i might part with for the right price. its a 2006 plow, but i just went from a 99 f-350 single to a 05 f-350 dually and possibly thinking about getting a bigger v blade. the mount may still even work for your truck as well. 9' foot plow angled will still cover your tracks