1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for plow for 04 F150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TomB...IN, Dec 8, 2008.

1. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

Just getting into the plowing business. I have on 04 F150 and would like to find a plow for it. Im thinking maybe Snoway, due to the whole weight issue. If anyone has one for sale in the central indiana region let me know.

Thanks
    TOM

2. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

I was looking at a plow I saw on craigslist its in greenwood,In
    29 series,polly if your interested pm me and I'll give you his e-mail and phone#

Was thinking about it for my ram 1500 but snoway doesnt recomend it for mine.
    It does for your truck though.

Mike

3. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

Sent you a message

4. mike d

mike d Junior Member
    from IL / WI

good choice for a plow, one of my trucks is an 05 F150 with a western midweght plow and if i had to do it over i would have bought a snoway with down pressure the midweight i have sucks for back dragging it just to light

5. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

Stangman35,

Call me dumb, or new at this but I cant figure out how to send you a pm. feel free to advise me or just shoot me an email.

Thanks guys

Tom

6. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member