1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for plow drivers and shovelers in CT

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Gmgbo, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Looking for plow drivers and shovelers in the Waterbury CT area. PLease PM me your info

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i think goldpro lives in waterbury. he might want to shovel :rolleyes:

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Enzo is a fast shoveler...try him:salute:

4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

where abouts in waterbury? i may be able to give you a hand as a sub. Im in woodbury so im pretty close.

5. mikeyg9

mikeyg9 Junior Member

I'm looking for some part time work this winter. Are you looking for plow trucks or just people? I have a 1/2 ton shortbed if you do any residential.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i dont like to shovel, ill sit in my truck and supervise the shovelers if you want, lol

7. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Goldpro shovels for me already

8. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Im really looking for drivers, but if i dont find any i will be looking for subs.

9. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Mikeyg do you have expierance?

10. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Not sure if i have enough posts for pming. But i'm in Waterbury and can help you as a sub depending on how much work you have as i don't want to neglect my own contracts.I don't shovel and was looking for a shoveler for one of my contracts.Might have someone who can drive for ya. i can be reached at MADSERVICESLLC@GMAIL.COM with details or questions.

11. mikeyg9

mikeyg9 Junior Member

Some. No big commercial stuff though. Residential and small parking areas. A couple really long driveways (1/4 mile +).

12. red07gsxr

red07gsxr Senior Member
    from meriden

i would be intersted in plowing as a driver if interested.