1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LOOKING FOR PLOW BLADE JUNK or GOOD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mean4x4, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

I am looking for a plow doesn't matter what kind, just needs angeling cylinders. not looking to spend a lot. No pump, lights, controls or wiring necessary. I am in Michigan and can pay cash

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a decent Meyer blade with cylinders. $100 586-634-2904

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I saw one today on Lincoln Lake RD between Lowe and Gowen MI. It is the blade, lights, controller, and wiring, but looks like it is missing something off the motor.FOR $400.00

4. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

If you would like I could get the phone # tomorrow

5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

A # would be great I would be interested in it

6. danny17

danny17 Member

I got something...

Meyer ST 84, 7.5 foot blade with a new cutting edge, A-frame, and angling cylinders, for free...anyone can come and get it

7. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

where r u located?

What city, please call 248-867-0403 thanks, Mike

8. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Yea where is it located can you call or email me 484-955-0350 or storksauto@aol.com
    I am in Grand Rapids now and can come for it

9. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

It is a western and the phone is 616-897-7441. I took some pics.today and I will try to post them tomorrow.

10. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I,m up in Bay City and have a western plow laying around how much do you wont to spend the a frame is broke however the cylinders are good.

11. danny17

danny17 Member

shelby twp., i have pics posted on here from an earlier thread, what you see in the pics is what you get, but hey it's free, and it's a damn solid set up with the right mount and motor.
    i'll try to find the link, i will be making phone calls tomorrow to whoever wants it, which have been the replies, first come first serve.
    thanks,
    dan

12. danny17

danny17 Member

13. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I was out of town for a funeral for a few days. Just got back in. If you still want it, you can call and I will work with you to come get it.