1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BMLabre, Dec 17, 2006.

1. BMLabre

BMLabre Junior Member

Im looking for parts and Prices to outfit my truck for a Fisher Minute Mount 2. I totaled my 2004 GMC and owed too much money on the truck and the insurance didnt pay enough to cover the truck so I couldn't add the parts to the new truck. I currently have a 2006 GMC Z71 and a 2004 Fisher Minute Mount 2 Plow, 7 1/2 foot. I need the parts that mount on the truck, including the wiring harness and toggle switch. Used parts are acceptable depending on price. I also need installation. Any Suggestions?

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Fisher source

Hi

Try South Main Service in St. Johnsbury, VT ask for Ray 802-748-9694

I just purchased some Diamond mounts from him,very honest, very reasonable and FAST, shipped out one day and had them two days later!

If Ray doesn't have them try Jerre's Service in Erie, PA. Another Great Guy!
    very knowledgeable, very honest! http://www.jerres.com/

If you were a little closer I would be happy to do the install, but I don't think you want to drive 4-5 hours, lol