1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for opinions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by chevy man 350, Nov 24, 2008.

1. chevy man 350

chevy man 350 Junior Member

i bought a 98 chevy k1500 ext cab short box 4x4 with 7'6" western unimount plow. I got it for a good price and I now have started a business with it, and my 2000 polaris scrambler 4x4 with 48" plow.But im not using the wheeler at all im using the truck I have one gas station and 8 driveways im doing so far. That is when it snows. Does any one know if it going to hold up. 5.7 auto Im in the range in northern mn. any one looking for a wheeler? trying to sell for 2000 in local paper

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The truck should do just fine. Make sure to check everything including the plow over really well and perform a full maintenence routine.
    I would be interested in the 4 wheeler but your too far away.

3. chevy man 350

thanks for replying

Thanks for the reply. I figured it would do good. The guy who owned it before me took real good care of it. As for the 4 wheeler where do you live. I put an ad on craigslist for it i reduced th price to pay off my loan and im going to try and make a home made salt spreader for my truck. Ill see if i cant get pics of my equipment up today. Thanks again

4. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Post up an ad in the forsale section

5. chevy man 350

im looking into that now. I have pics on this site now too

6. hydro_37

from iowa

I am in North Central Iowa. Clear Lake.
    Where did you post pics?

7. pby98

pby98 Member

how much you asking for the atv??

8. chevy man 350

ya there are pics on my profile $1750

9. hydro_37

from iowa

PM me please with location. I am interested in the 4 wheeler.

10. chevy man 350

Check out craigslist, minnesota, duluth, (city) type in "four wheeler polaris" in the for sale section in the middle left of the page. Better pics with a description.

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That truck should work fine.

12. hydro_37

from iowa

Duluth is about 8 hours from me. Sorry