1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Non-working V-box: Michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Eggie329, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

I am looking for a non-functional V-box salt spreader for a project. I need it to be a metal box for welding and modification. I do not care what condition it is in and you are welcome to keep any motors or parts you want. I am only looking for the actual box. I am located in SE Michigan, but will travel reasonably for a serious seller.

And now for the rant!

I will not pay retail value for a used non-functional box. I put this same posting on Craigslist offering to trade an 8ft Unimount for a junk v-box, and some idiot had the nerve to call me and offer to trade, but he says I have to trade him the plow and $700 for a 1992 rusted through salter, box only.

Please price accordingly and PM me for contact info. Thanks!
  2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a stainless v box I would part with. I bought this box as a "project" and never got around to it. I am in north east ohio is that too far f a drive for ya?
  3. I have one needs work but has all the parts $250