1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For New Meyer and Diamond Decals

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Nascar24, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Looking For New Meyer and Diamond Decals for a few refirbished plows, anyone know of a good source to get them? Prefer to get them in a kit form with all the necessary decals for both sides of the blade as well as the angle cylinders.

Thanks
    Jay

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Don't know for sure about Meyer Diamond decals but I got new Fisher decals on ebay cheap. Good luck.

3. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for some too but I do not know what to call it. I have an Old School Diamond Blade on a Fisher MM1 set up. Maybe I will get stickers made that say "FishMond"

T.J.

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Thanks for the replies!

I just dug through my E-bay Feedback and located the seller who I purchased several sets from , he hasn't listed any recently, so I just e-mailed him, hopefully he's still selling them.

http://www.artisticdecals.com/id25.html

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Hey TJ, sweet job on the Fishmond. That paint looks too good to scratch up.

6. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

I just bought fisher ones for about 9 bucks each . These were just the front sticker.Fisher used to have a stencil so you can spray their logo on as many plows as u wanted but they have discontinued the stencil.Not sure how Meyers does it

7. swa136

swa136 Senior Member