1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for multiplier for premiere hotel service

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by peterng, Aug 28, 2013.

1. peterng

peterng Senior Member

This scenario applies to most markets. I'm looking for some thoughts on multipliers that take you from M-F 8-5, to 7 days 8-10, to this situation.

The contract is for one of the 2 premier hotels in town. I have another property that similar in size with respect to plowing/ice control although it has a bit more handwork. It is one of the larger churches in town, with 2 seperate daycares on adjacent properties (same account). 7 days a week, high level of service with respect to the young, old and some handicapped.

Lets say that account is worth $10k. Take the same amount of work and level of service, and apply it to a premier 24/7 hotel.

Although I can come up with some idea based on assumptions I wanted to see if any of you have any input.