1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for more work. NW subs Chicago

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JazyT, Dec 21, 2011.

1. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

I have a steady commercial acct that takes 4-5 hours to complete It runs on a 2" trigger. I'm looking for extra work in Streamwood, Addison, Bloomindgale, Bartlett, Carol Stream areas.
    If there is anyone looking for a good, reliable, dependable sub, please contact me.

If you have a full route that you'd need taken care of full time, please let me know, it may be possible to cover that route for you instead and have someone else cover mine. Or if it's just a partial route I can do that one too.

My equipment: 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LTZ and 2010 Western MVP Plus with wing extensions (effectively 9'8")
    Full commecial liability insurance up to 3 mil aggregate. 3 years expecience in Snow removal 15 years with heavy equipment, skid steer, front loader, bobcat, 18 wheeler etc.