1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for month long lease/rental of MULTIPLE (4-10) skidsteers ASAP

Discussion in 'Employment' started by hiringus, Feb 11, 2010.

1. hiringus

hiringus Junior Member
    from NoVA

With or without operators! If you have machines with two operators each please give me your best prices NOW. Get your guys busy for the next 3-4 weeks MINIMUM.

No operators? Machines sitting? Make money to help pay them off.

Also looking for leads on where to rent a BUNCH. Willing to rent a semi to transport 10 machines to VA/DC/MD AREA. Please let me know if you have any options. Don't miss this chance.

2. tc21

tc21 Member

If your interested we are willing to travel. Truck, plow, and skid. Thanks

3. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

I got a 2 skid steers and enough operators headed down to go 24 a day. Im interested

4. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

1 skidsteer here ready to roll with truck and trailer to haul it v plow on truck too 913-220-8733 kirk

5. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

snow removal

Im interested Please contact me at (860) 883-4640 thank you Brian

6. dirtnazi

dirtnazi Member
    from ct

snow removal

Im interested Contact me at(860)883-4640 Brian

7. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

If this is a lagitimate post......please contact us at indypropertycare@sbcglobal.net

We can discuss details We are a large snow plowing company based in the Indy area but have worked in the DC metro area and all the way up to NYC.

Equipment is ready to roll out asap.

8. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

Seems a little fishy. If i dont recall i saw a post from them where they were using a snow blower and a car.Be some pissed guys if you drove a long ways to find out they were jack legs.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  9. hiringus

hiringus Junior Member
    from NoVA

I am sorry that I like to use the proper equipment for the job at hand. There is a huge difference between 5 residentials with 20 inches of snow and an entire city with 4 feet. Please don't try to thread jack my posts again. I am sorry I have no use for a single skid several states away. The guys with real numbers have already been in contact with me and they will post when we are all done if all goes well.

10. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

are you just looking for skidsters or trucks also

11. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Seems fishy to me also.... we have 4-trucks / 2-16' pushers / 4 skids in the DC metro area as of this post. plenty more to send, we have been in contact with most of the contracts and all is good so far...he does not know how big our company is or he would have conatcted us...ussmileyflag

12. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  13. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

He might have good intentions but id hate to see guys travel across the U.S. for nothing or not get paid in a long time. Heck i live in K.C. and i got one bucket truck with a tranny down in Carroll Iowa and two guys working with a bucket truck in Lawton Oklahoma. So i aint afraid to travel but i need paid in a very timely manner and i doubt those guys can.If i am wrong i apologize

14. hiringus

hiringus Junior Member
    from NoVA

I guess I don't understand how something "seems fishy" because you were not contacted or that you might have seen a post on Craigslist. Besides posting on the thread several guys took the extra 10 minutes and contacted my via phone or email. I am sorry if I might have overlooked some people but I think it is more important for me to focus on the bigger picture. Which is more important, finding two big players that can meet my 15-20 machines i'm looking for to get this huge contract or dick around with 20 people with 1 skid each that are trying to play hardball? To the guys who contacted me saying you have 1 skid to rent the title of this thread clearly states 4 to 10. I understand you might be seeking work which is fine but please don't hate on me for looking out for my bottom line. Why would I pay you 500 in fuel to bring your one machine when some bigger companies can bring 5 for 1800?

I am brutally honest and I expect the same in return but some of you have not even spoken to me on the phone and are trying to call me out. Take me as you want and make your own assumptions if you must but I'm not here to find friends, I'm here to make money. If I can help some of you make some too in the process then that just sweetens the deal for me.

15. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

ive already made my assumptions!! we gotta regular ron clapper here!!!!