1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for mm1 push plates and wiring for 2008 chevy silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chevyman1010, Aug 14, 2010.

1. chevyman1010

chevyman1010 Junior Member

looking to buy mounts and a 2 plug wiring i priced them out new and to have them put on just trying to find out if it is worth buying them used and putting them on my self sence the truck is still a little new and hard to find used mounts please let me know if u have eather
    thanks Tom email scumba1010@yahoo.com or 845 821-4219

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I dont think they make a 2 plug harness for a truck that. 2 plug harnesses are crap anyway. Convert the plow to 3 plug and buy urself a 3 plug harness.

3. chevyman1010

the wiring was the only thing i didnt price out i didnt think they made one eather but realy havent looked in to it what is better about the 3 plug then the 2 plug i always had the 2 plug

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

CevyMan....I have the plates, they were used for 8 storms last season. PM me if your interested, I'll have to call my buddy to see how much wants for them.

I'm pretty sure Brad is right about the lights......I've got to get back into plow mode to be certain though.

5. chevyman1010

just wanted to ask if anyone knew if the mm2 3 wire plow side wiring would fit on a mm1 and if it does anyone have it and looking to sell it ? along with the truck side too

6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes it does