1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for MM for a 87 chevy 1 ton

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by schnikies, Nov 17, 2014.

1. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

Looking for a used set of MM push plates for a 87 chevy 1 ton

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

3. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

thanks looking for a cheaper set i can buy brand new for 425 i would be willing to pay 250 shiped for a used set

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

i figured it couldn't be much more for new, there was a set on ny craigslist near me a few weeks ago but they're gone now. i check every so often tho for stuff so i'll keep an eye out

5. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

Thanks a ton just dont really want to spend $500 on a new set

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

i don't blame you.

7. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

bump bump!!!!!

8. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't complain about $425.

I paid around $650 tymusic for mine new about three years ago for my 85 K20.

I would guess that minute mount push plates are pretty hard to come by for the old solid axle GM trucks. Other than my K20, I've seen only one minute mount plow on a 73-87 in person, and that was ten years ago.

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

my town runs 2 of them one of which was brand new last year. looked at an old state truck last year for parts that had one on it and, quite a few neighboring towns have them

10. CAT 245ME

There are still a few 73-87's still plowing around here but all have the old speedcast plows.

Although I did see 5 years ago a nice 68 C30 4x4 SRW with a new Western 8'6 V down in Nova Scotia.

11. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

that 68 musta looked weird and sweet all at the same time!

12. CAT 245ME

The truck was no beater, gloss black with steel flat body.

It was like seeing a pretty young woman with an old man, you had to look more than once.

13. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

i aint ashamed to say i woulda looked more than once and stared a little bit too :drinkup:

14. tractorbill

tractorbill Member

If you are still looking I have a undercarriage for a 1987 Chevy Fisher MM, Kit # 7129.