1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for michigan sub contractors

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Aug 7, 2006.

1. know its kind of early but i am looking for some possable sub contractors for this winter. will have work in the wyoming to hudsonville areas. need to have own equipment. if anyone is interested let me know.

josh

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  2. jeffrey lee

jeffrey lee Junior Member

how much are you paying

3. CAMP Lawncare

CAMP Lawncare Member

I maybe interested how much are you paying

4. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

What kind of hourly rate are you talking about???

5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I might be interested in the Wyoming area, If you get in a pinch. Call me @ 989-621-7079
    Ask for John

6. hey john ill keep you in mind have a few places that way im going to be calling so ill let you know

josh

7. hey john what all do you have for equipment.

8. PlowBossSR

PlowBossSR Junior Member

Hey Josh. Zach here with Plow Boss Snow Removal. Wondering what you have available in the Wyoming are. I am based in Kentwood and am looking for residentials. Feel free to give me a call (616-723-5886) to discuss opportunities!

9. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Sorry . Lost track of the thread.