1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Meyer Plow Blade in Michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hadlock, Sep 10, 2008.

1. hadlock

hadlock Junior Member

I am looking for a Meyer plow blade that will fit my truck. I have a 1992 GMC 3500 with, I believe, a Classic EZ mount plow system. I had a working plow last year, a Meyer C7.5, but the plow blade was badly damaged and not worth saving. I am looking for a new blade and A-frame setup that can be atatched to my existing setup. I have attached pictures to this message so you can see what is currently attached to the truck. I use the plow only for my long driveway, so I am open to anything that will work for this task.

I am not very familiar with plows, so I am hoping someone out there who is knowledgeable about plows has something to sell that will work with my setup. I see very rusted plow blades on craigslist for $300, and I have a dealer here who will sell me a C8.0 that is almost new (2 years old) for $1,500. I am hoping for something in between in terms of both condition and price.

It would be a huge plus if someone has something to sell that will work and you are not too far from Okemos/Lansing Michigan (zip code 48864). My truck is older and I would prefer not to take it on a very long trip. Please let me know if you have anything to offer. I can be mailed directly at hadlock@msu.edu and I will also check back on this website. Thanks!

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Well I have one that you need that.

But I say plow is good shape but bend little plus A frame to plow you know pin hold plow to A frame was shred so they put hard steel stick fit it. Plus it very sloppy.

It was from 89 F250 so I say it was beat up very bad. I don't know if you want.

But I suggested new plow is better than used plow.
  3. all seasons inc

all seasons inc Junior Member

i have a 8ft polly plow that will work 1000$ or trade for? thanks loyd,also it is located in flint 810-275-4960.
  4. hadlock

hadlock Junior Member

What shape is the poly blade in

Also, will it definitely fit my truck. I may be interested and may call this weekend
  5. all seasons inc

all seasons inc Junior Member

yes it will fit new cutting bar never rust with it being polly plow.