1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for meyer mount for 02 3500 dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by freakykiser, Nov 28, 2011.

1. freakykiser

freakykiser Junior Member

Anyone have an ez classic mount for an 02 chevy 3500 dually for sale part #17111 or has anyone made an older mount work for this year model truck

2. allaspects10

allaspects10 Junior Member

i have the mount from my 02 duramax 3500 if it helps my plow is an md2 not sure it it will match up

3. nwmoguy

nwmoguy Junior Member

I have one but I am in Northwest Missouri, in the first picture I have the actual mount that the plow slides into and the square brace part that goes behind it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. freakykiser

How much do u want for it and do you have a way to pack it and take to a shipping co

5. nwmoguy

nwmoguy Junior Member

$400 + Shipping fair? I do have a UPS store within 30 minutes of my home, I will call them to get a quote if your interested. I will clean it up and throw some fresh paint on it and get some better pictures if you like. I do not have the hardware for it, the mount and back support only so you would have to buy bolts and nuts.

6. freakykiser

I am in Md 21787 zip code
    Thanx
    Mark

7. nwmoguy

nwmoguy Junior Member

Sorry I havnt replied, I fell at work and got a bulging disk, I will check with the UPS store tomorrow but I am sure freight would be around $75 from what I hear, I will check with them to make sure though.

8. freakykiser

thats ok i found one on ebay already. thanks for taking the time though