1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Logo

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KentuckyPlow, Jan 23, 2003.

1. KentuckyPlow

KentuckyPlow Member

I'm looking for a picture or logo to put on the window of my truck.
    Does anyone know of any places to find some good pictures or any other ideas for a logo?

Thanks

2. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Kentuckyplow, what exactly are you looking for? Business logo, fun logo, we need to have more info. Please?:)

3. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Try a decal shop. They may be able to custom make you something. If you know of any movie car places ask them. They can refer you.

4. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

do an internet search for "clip art" there are millions of logos and such out there.

5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I had my logo done by a graphic artist (my brother in law). There's people in business for this sort of thing if you want yours to be unique.

I have a friend who does this on line if you can't find anyone locally. PM for info.

6. long0

long0 Senior Member

Try talking with the guy (or gal) at your local tatoo shop. Most of the people that work at those shops are really good at creating an image of what you describe.

Andy

7. stackitslamit

stackitslamit Junior Member

might get some looks......
    then again...
    they just wouldnt understand.

and if your're lucky maybe youll get that "Snowjob" that put the smile on the snowmans face

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2003