1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for loader u-plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cog-1, Oct 15, 2005.

1. cog-1

cog-1 Senior Member

We have several Cat 938 loaders, looking for a special type loader plow, haven't seen any manufacturers in the US. Want a hydraulic angling blade, 12-14' width,with hydraulic angling sides so that it can either be a straight blade or a u-blade. Would like one like a company called Tellefsdal (in Norway?) makes but haven't found anything similar in th US yet. Anyone know of any company making anything like this? Thanks!

2. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  3. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Man I am really messing up today. I just realized that the second link I gave you seems to be only for skid steers and not loaders. Oh well I tried to help. Sorry for the bad info

4. cog-1

cog-1 Senior Member

We also have a smaller loader, a CAT 906 one of these snowvanatage skid steer plows may work on, thanks for the info!

5. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  6. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

This is from a sponsor of this site. Click on pro angle plows
    http://www.rcssnopro.com/?pg=product
    good luck

7. cog-1

cog-1 Senior Member

Thanks for the info.

8. sharpercut