1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for lights.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greenskeeper1, Dec 20, 2004.

1. greenskeeper1

greenskeeper1 Junior Member

Hey guy, I am looking for some safety lights for the top of my truck. If you have them of know someone that does sent me a note. (brianscall@yahoo.com)

2. ProSvcs

ProSvcs Junior Member

I have a code 3 lightbar

4 corner strobes
    2 front takedowns
    2 rear work lights (Steady Burn or flashing)
    2 alley lights

Bar works 100%

Ran into low branch last year and broke clear lens. The bar needs this lens replaced.

I am not fixing because I just bought a new one this year. If you want it, Make an offer.

Jim

3. greenskeeper1

greenskeeper1 Junior Member

I am interested

Can you tell me what model it is because I want to make you a fair offer and also find out about how much it will cost to fix.

4. ProSvcs

ProSvcs Junior Member

it is an XS8000.

The dome is what needs to be replaced

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Pics?

Got any pics of the lightbar?

6. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

I posted a link for you. I have brand new beacons for very cheap. They are made by federal signal. (175 flashes per minute) Fast speed! Im seeling these for 40.00 each. These cost 103.00 Brand new!
    http://plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=21280

7. ProSvcs

ProSvcs Junior Member

I will get some pics in the morning