1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for leads on a loader blower.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Oshkosh, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Hi, Looking for leads on a loader snow blower(in the Northeast).3 auger two stage self contained.
    Also looking for a blower for a backhoe prefer two stage if anyone has or knows of any.
    At this point looking for machines ready to go,without the new price!!!.
    Thank You.
    Allan

loader blower.jpg

2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  3. HIGHWAYMAN

HIGHWAYMAN Member

we auctioned off a single stage sicard so we could get a dual stage blower like the one shown. we like the dual staged one much better and use it when ever possible i will get the dealers name,they may have a second hand blower or know where one is

4. Oshkosh

Thanks,keep the leads coming...

Thanks, That would be great.
    I have two friends looking hard for one for each of their machines.
    I have had three in the past,two single stage all sicards; one four cyl ford powered two auger and one V8 international single, single and a Sicard BM1500 that is posted in the for sale section. Sold them all way to cheap lol.Now my buddies all want them!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  5. Oshkosh

Thanks,

Yeah, I used to work with Steve.
    If you see any others please let me know. I have had three in the past,sold them cheap!!!!!

6. HIGHWAYMAN

HIGHWAYMAN Member

i went to work and got the # of the company we have bought our blowers from,you may already know them but here it is anyway (casey / dupres)
    there in watertown ma. heres the #1-617-924-7575 I'll keep my eyes open for any i see around

7. Oshkosh

Thank You for the #

I will give them a call this week and see what they have kicking around.

8. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I know were one is sitting in a junk yard down here. I was told it runs. A contractor owns it. He rents space from the junk yard to store stuff.

9. Boycea

Boycea Member
    from MA

Are you still looking or is the search over?

10. Oshkosh

Still looking

There are a ton of single stage units out there but not so many two stage,atleast that I have found.