1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Large Company Near Allentown PA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Silverstreak, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Silverstreak

Silverstreak Senior Member

a managment company im tight with is looking for a snow contractor near nazareth pa

its out of my service area, im closer to philly

looks to be about 15 acres, i think youll need at least one wheel loader w/pusher and 2-3 plows, along with a shovel crew of 5 people

let me know your contact info & ill forward your info to her
  2. Silverstreak

3. catpaver825

catpaver825 Junior Member

i sent you some info
  4. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i plow the Autozone at that complex. The complex itself keeps seeming to switch contractors each season. They called me two years ago for subbing info, but never heard from them again. I remember the management company being out of Bethlehem?

The guys last year had two trucks. One always keeping lanes cleared, and when storm was over, the other plow across the lanes.

If you know whoever ends up getting the contract, or can talk to the management company, could you please tell them not to push the snow up to the Autozone dumpster. I have to come back sometimes the next day to a frozen pile of ice in front of the fence. Thanks.
  5. Silverstreak

hah the mgmt co is out of NYC

its per season pricing, so i gues its why the guy had the least amout of equiment possible there

fyi its a giant food store
  6. Silverstreak

7. snobama

snobama Member

what are they looking to spend?
  8. Silverstreak

no clue, hoss. its whatever youre looking to make. i take care of a comparable center for a little over 50k for the season, though there are more walks on my site than this, and this location most likely gets a tad bit more snow & ice than philly
  9. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Silver sent you a message!!
  10. snobama

snobama Member

Don't waste your time... wheel spinning
  11. mechplus

mechplus Junior Member

i would be interested in this property. we currently do alot of plowing off of 191 and 512 in that area and are looking for a few new contracts. have them e-mail or send me their info. info@mechanicsplustowing.com
  12. snobama

snobama Member

the site was/is still under contract from last years company