1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for joystick controller to buy

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by hotham29, Nov 18, 2006.

1. hotham29

hotham29 Junior Member
    from buffalo

im trying to find a new/used western joystick controller, the one i have now the circuit board is broke and info on somebody selling

2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I've got one here someplace I'll sell you for $100 plus the ride. It has the white 6 pin connector and comes with the bracket.

3. hotham29

hotham29 Junior Member
    from buffalo

the controller in my truck now got a different connector i think mines a 6 prong black connector

4. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I have a new mvp joystick controller... or are you looking for a regualr plow joystick?

5. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Hey BTERRY, you still got that controller, Mine give out the other day. The motherboard in side is still good, but the stick doesn't make contact or something when I move it around. Looking for another one now.

Let me know if you still have it for sale.
    nfldan@hotmail.com

Thanks.

6. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Yeah, but would still need to dig it out. I'll look tonight - it's here someplace.