1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for job in buffalo

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Mrplow247, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Mrplow247

Mrplow247 Member

I dont know if there are any employers from my area on here but i thought it would be worth a shot.

I did some subbing this year off and on for someone in the area and absolutly fell in love with this buisness. I am looking for an opportunity to actually have a steady job plowing in the future.

I do have my own truck/ and plow
    2003 ford f250 super duty (gas)
    7' 6" western ultramount

I have a great work ethic as i am working 12 hour days at my f/t job as well as a few of my own residentials and occassional subbing for a company. Im not looking to become a millionaire, i just want to continue making an honest living for my wife and I while i wait for civil service exams to pan out over the next few years. Maybe instead of crazy retail jobs i can finally do something i enjoy.

If anyone sees this and can point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. I am not opposed to landscaping in the summer, i do have some experience in that as well.

Thank you in advance for any help,

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. Mrplow247

Mrplow247 Member

just bumping this up, i know people will be hiring at end of year into the spring.

anywhere in western new york is good.
  3. MattyB32

MattyB32 Junior Member

Are you still looking for work?
  4. Mrplow247

Mrplow247 Member

Yes call me if you need help 716 725 2392.....rob