1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for input!!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by linycctitan, Feb 13, 2009.

1. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Alright, here's my latest issue. Looking at purchasing 1 of possibly 2 trucks to add to the fleet for next year. Truck 1 is a 1990 Chevy 3500 DRW reg cab with a 12' landscape dump, 350, auto, 77k miles. Truck 2 is a 1993 GMC 3500HD reg cab with a 10' mason dump, 454, auto, 33504 miles. Both are small village owned, hence the low mileage. I've been looking at different SnoWay blades to put on either of these and really want either a V or Revolution, but according to everyone that I've spoken to and everywhere I've looked it doesn't seem I can get what I want. The 28V is listed for both but can not be found anymore and niether the Mega V or the Revolution are listed for these trucks. I wouldn't have a problem really going with an 8'6" 32 on the '90 or a 9' 32 on the '93 but a V or Revolution is really what I want, as I need to be able to contain at some of the newer accounts I'm look at. Pro-Wings are out of the question as I have had less than desirable experiences with them. So what is a guy to do???:help:

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

How about a 29 HD with 45 degree wings?

Are you sure you can not get a Mega mount for that truck?