1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for info

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by GAULK, Nov 25, 2005.

1. GAULK

GAULK Junior Member

hello, does anyone have or know where i can get some really good info on the ins and outs of how salt works? Via a web site or even a link from this site. If need be you can email me, fax or smoke signals. I just would like some good basic info then i can take it from their. thanks for any and all the help

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

3. GAULK

GAULK Junior Member

thank you Mick anyone else ?

4. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

5. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

more?

Gaulk why would you need more sites. Seems like you could find out anything you need to know on the one mick gave us.....Thanks mick very helpful...even has its own search engine.:waving:

6. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

thanks

thanks eng yours is very good too

7. GAULK

GAULK Junior Member

thanks guys, and yes the one Mick gave is very good. I'm always looking to read as much as i can i would rather have to much info then not enough. it is like getting a second opinion. One thing it would like to say is so far i really like every ones attitude on this site, i have not seen much bashing or any of that b.s that goes on at lawn site keep up the good work guys. Now that i said this let the slamming begin:rolleyes: