1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for info on a xv2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Tow39, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Tow39

Tow39 Junior Member

Ha guys I'm lookin into getting a xv2 I have a mm2 now. I want to sell my blade now and just want to buy a xv2 what do I need to Change besides the controller I was told everything but I don't know so if anybody knows would be great thanks:waving:
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

How many pugs at bumper of your current plow? If 2 you don't need to make any changes to truck side. If 3, you need control, control harness and battery cables for truck side. You will also remove the solenoid fro under the hood.
  3. Tow39

Tow39 Junior Member

Ya I have the three power cord and and the light cords so I'm guessing ghats three lol I was hoping just be able to hook on and go but that's never the case with me thanks for the info I'll look further into it