1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Info on 1975 1/2 Ton Snow Fighter

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by alaskagrizz, Aug 29, 2004.

1. alaskagrizz

alaskagrizz Junior Member
    from Alaska

First, let me introduce myself, before posting my first question on your forum. I am a 45 year old aircraft mechanic living in Alaska, who goes by the name "Alaskagrizz".
    I have been driving plow equipment up here for years, but only just yesterday bought my first one...purely for home use. I have spent the last couple of hours looking online for parts and info...without much success. I am hoping that users of this forum can enlighten me, as to exactly what I have...and where to order parts? I bought a real "beater with a heater", but as I said...it is purely a tool for the ole homestead, and the price was right. It is a 1975 half ton shortbed Dodge with what I think is a factory plow installation with a Meyers 7.5' blade, and engine driven hyd. pump. Although a real eyesore, it is in decent mechanical shape...with a few minor needs to attend to. Mainly what I want to know are two things. Where can I find a parts breakdown to identify the push pull rod actuated hydraulic control valve, and is this truck a "Snow-Fighter"? Also, does anyone here know much about where I can find out about the Snow Fighter...as I can't find much online? Your help here is truly appreciated. Thanks.....

2. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

Sno-Fighter parts

Parts for your pump are similar, if not exactly the same to those manufactured by Monarch Road Machinery of Grand Rapids Michigan.

You may check with them they have excellent customer response.

3. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Hey Grizz, you in Anchorage or Fairbanks??

Anchorage here.. :waving: