1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for info, old New Englander snowblower

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Matoo, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Matoo

Matoo Junior Member

Hello, I'm looking for parts and/or information on a New Englander 5/24 snowblower. The model # is 319-60X-058 (the "X" number has been scratched off), and serial # is I158B. It has a Tecumseh engine, model HS50-67175B, serial # 8229B. It runs and works perfectly but I know I will need parts some day. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Snowblower 002.jpg

Snowblower 004.jpg

2. timothytim

timothytim Junior Member

Not sure if you are still looking for info, but I have New Englander 33" 10HP Model 310-960-000. It is a larger model from the same family. They were made by MTD (Surprise!). If you Google "MTD 319-600" you will find a lot of info. Here is a link to the basic manual. http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/GetFile.do?filename=770-2404a.pdf. The same machine appears to have sold under a number of different brand names. The last four digits of the model number differ depending on the brand.