1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Ideas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by DAZ982500, Apr 4, 2005.

1. DAZ982500

DAZ982500 Senior Member

Hello To All! Since I Have Discovered This Site I Have Learned Alot.As We All Know We Learn From Experience As We Have Grown Into A Business.the Question I Have Since This Was My First Year Plowing I Was Only Able To Get Residential Accounts, And Some Of Theses Were Either To Difficult To Plow To Narrow To Access Or Rental Properties With College Students That Would Nt Move Cars Or Gravel. I Would Like To Find Out What A Better Plan Of Attack May Be For 2005 Season When I Look For New Business. Incidentaly I Ran Ad In Local Paper Some Were Accounts From Lawn Cutting. I Live Upsate Ny Area.looking For Ideas.ALSO Some Were Difficult to Deal With.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Get yourself a website going.

BOSS LAWN Senior Member

4. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Wow,how the heck did you find an obscure 7 yr old unanswered post?
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

someone is really bored....
  6. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Use a snowblower on the resi's you can handle and charge more.

To me there is no "too difficult to handle" type situation. It's just a matter of how you attack it.

My philosophy is, never tell a client "I can't", or "I don't know". It shows a sign of weakness or lack of ability. If there is a job I can't do (which is rare) then it's " I will find someone of quality to do it for you."

7. siteworkplus

siteworkplus Senior Member
    from mass

i wonder if this guy/girl(pc) is even still in business?
  8. cascade powder

cascade powder Junior Member

I Did Not Make It Past The First Line.
    (that is really hard to do on purpose)
  9. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

Where do you find this relic post was the internet around back then! 2005 sure he doesnt need the help now!
  10. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Good Old Grandview!

11. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

thats what happens when there is no snow to plow!!! :sleeping: :laughing: :laughing: :waving:
    all in good fun