1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for ice melt nc

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Newly, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Newly

Newly Junior Member
    from Nc

I want to stock up before this winter. Anybody on here ship to nc. Need15 pallets. In your opinion what is a good product for the best price. I've been using 3way in blue bag but price keeps going up and contracts don't. Looking for other options I used some rock salt last year on asphalt but it seemed like it froze back over fairly quick.
  2. rrplowing

rrplowing Junior Member

IceBGone Magic of Dayton. Works to -25 below zero. You use half the amount. I went from 6 tons in a large lot to 3 to 3 1/2 tons. I also picked up more accounts because it's recognized by the EPA for safe chemistry for the environment . I have been using it now for 5 years.
    There number is 937-823-8743
  3. Schoenberg Salt

Schoenberg Salt Member

Call 800-221-5105, we have a warehouse in Winston-Salem and carry Rock, Multiple Blends, Mag, Calcium, and others.