1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for hours. F250 w/ great female driver

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by snowfox74, Feb 14, 2010.

1. snowfox74

snowfox74 Junior Member

Looking for work. Available anytime..commercial or residential. My truck is an extention of myself...terrific driver. clean and responsible. Where can I find work in here... anyone?
  2. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Well what are her measurements, and age? And on a scale from 1-10 give us a rating???? If she is under 40 good looking and something close to 36-24-36 I am sure I could find something for her up this way but dont really need the truck I could just send down a ticket.................

PS . Cant think of anything much sexyer than a F250 with a plow and a hot chick drivin it !!! Your killing me!!!
  3. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Target your local service providers. They should be a great source of work for you.....

We have a "snowfox" and she is great. She shames the majority of males when it comes to class, professionalism, details, attitude and ethical behavior.

Good luck to you.....:drinkup:
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  4. brian r webber

brian r webber Junior Member

post ad in employment section if you haven't already.good luck.
  5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

We have one too and she puts most of the boys to shame as well.