1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for hours. F250 w/ great female driver

Discussion in 'Employment' started by snowfox74, Feb 14, 2010.

1. snowfox74

snowfox74 Junior Member

:help:Looking for work. Available anytime..commercial or residential. My truck is an extention of myself...terrific driver. clean and responsible. Where can I find work in here... anyone?

2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

let me start by welcoming you to plowsite. unfortunately you are posting this in the wrong area, if you go down to the buisness area, there is a section for contacts, subing, etc, you might trying to post there if you are looking for work. Cheers

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

We have room for a sub, but you probably don't want to drive NJ for a snow storm. LOL

4. Lawn Rover

Lawn Rover Inactive

Pics please :) j/k and location.

5. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

This thread used to have a whole page worth of people requesting pics, but they all got deleted so I doubt if you will get any pics either. I hope you do though.

6. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

I don't think she was/is a legitimate prospect. I sent her a PM for more information about her experience, truck, plow etc and zero response back. If she was serious then she isn't showing to be reliable by failing to reply. Oh well...tried to at least give her a chance.

7. snowfox74

snowfox74 Junior Member

Apology

I appreciate everyone's replies to my previous post. i noticed that someone had mentioned I may not be legit due to my lack of response to some inquires. I'm sure that did seem pretty unprofessional. I am involved in a small family business we had 5 trucks and our leader was my brother in law. Two days after I posted on this site he caught his blade in a snow bank after losing control on a patch of ice. He didn't make it. With this said.. if we do decide to continue with our contracts or solicit more I hope that my delayed response will not be held against me. However right now we are not conducting any snow removal business. Thank you for understanding - snowfox74

8. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

sorry for your loss

9. Laszlo Almasi

Sorry for your loss but I was plowing in the same county in the same storms and didn't hear of any such death. I'll have to check the local info to see. Where did that happen exactly?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  10. snowfox74

snowfox74 Junior Member

Laslo -YOUR A DICK

I have nothing to prove to you. and u have no idea what county or counties for that matter where we were plowing. I really shouldn't even be wasting my time with this response but U REALLY R A DICK. Just thought you should know.

11. Laszlo Almasi

Hhhmm...sounds peculiar still.

12. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

calm down he was just asking where no need to be so rude to him over a simple question

13. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

yeah really take a chill pill... I didnt see him say any thing bad about you or your brother...

sorry for you loss btw... but really people on here are very helpful as in time you will see...

were all on here to shoot the **** and have fun talking about the adventures of snow pushing
    :drinkup::drinkup:

14. becpropertymain

becpropertymain Member

wow what a piss poor attitude

15. snowfox74

snowfox74 Junior Member

Alright already...

I didn't mean to snap your head off Laslo. I felt like you were insinuating that I was lying about Robby's death.. I was extremely emotional when I replied to your comment and obviously misunderstood. Im sorry. It was in Calvert County Md. Btw.

16. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

Well there ya go.... she apologized ... all's good in the plow world now.......payup:nod::nod:

17. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I just saw this and laszlo is being a dick!! People like him piss me off and she does not need to apoligize for going off on him after going though what she has over the last month. Sorry for your loss and laszlo you need to get a life.

18. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry for your loss.
    I wish you the best of luck.

19. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Right on. Wonder if he practices at being an a**hole or if it comes naturally?

20. maxximus98

maxximus98 Member

This site has a bunch of people who sit on here looking to start ****!!! Get a life! what an ignorant thing to say. First of all not accidents make the news!!! and why would she care if you believe her or not does she owe you anything!!