1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Hiniker V-Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by illiniplower, Aug 26, 2008.

1. illiniplower

illiniplower Member

Anybody have a used Hiniker v-plow? I have the mount off a 95 chevy 3/4 ton that I will fabricate to fit my 04 3/4 ton so I just need a plow and wiring harness.

2. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

where you at

Where do you live in central IL?

3. illiniplower

illiniplower Member

over by champaign

4. BM'S PLOWING

BM'S PLOWING Member
    from MASS.

My brother in law has a 9 1/2 hiniker v blade for a newer chevy with the complete set up. i think that it is only two years old and wants to sell it. i was thinking about putting it on my 05 ford also and selling my 8 1/2 fisher hd straight blade complete. let me find out what he wants for it and get back to you. what are you looking to spend? If you are interested in the fisher also let me know. Looks and operates like brand new!

BM'S PLOWING
    05 FORD F-250 WITH A FISHER 8 1/2 HD
    2 YARD HENDERSON SANDER
    HONDA HS-80 TRACK SNOWBLOWER

BRIAN MCLAIN
    413-563-1271

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I may be intrested in the fisher depending on the price. I only need the plow though.