1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for hiniker parts

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by rivercity1, Dec 5, 2011.

1. rivercity1

rivercity1 Junior Member

I am looking for Hiniker part numbers 25011309 and 25011310 which are upper right and left brackets for the mount on an 04 dodge ram 2500. They are back ordered are the factory from what I have been told. Any help would be appreciated.

2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

have you tried snowplowparts.com ?

3. rivercity1

rivercity1 Junior Member

snowplowparts.com doesn't seem to be there. I went to snowplowpart.com and snow-plow-parts.com but neither listed Hiniker. I sent them both an email.

thanks

4. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

5. rivercity1

rivercity1 Junior Member

thanks.. I'll check.

6. bostiguy

bostiguy Junior Member

I have some but unfortunately I need to sell the whole truck side mount and wiring together. But, when I bought the set up for my truck I contacted this company for parts and the guy was great to deal with and told me he has everything I would need. It's worth calling them to check.
    http://www.melvillesnow.com/

7. rivercity1

rivercity1 Junior Member

Thanks... I'll give it a shot.. I might end up buying a used mount and reselling it later when the new part gets here but much more of a hassle.

8. rivercity1

rivercity1 Junior Member

Thanks bostiguy! they had them in stock at melvillesnow.com.

9. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

you can always try ultimate trucks plus.com or call 317-745-8572 we ship also for a low cost

10. oliversgreen

oliversgreen Junior Member

do you still need parts?

11. oliversgreen

oliversgreen Junior Member

i have a whole mount kit that will sell cheap. bag of bolts and hardware are brand new in the bag, mount is the only thing that is used