1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Hiniker Mount for 2005 F150

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by Purple-Eagle, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Purple-Eagle

Purple-Eagle Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Looking for a Hiniker truck side mount to fit a 2005 Ford F150 that I am going to fit to my 2005 Expedition. I believe the frame should be almost the same and just have to modify slightly.
    Has anyone fit a mount to a 2004-2006 Exped ? I know there is no mount by any company for this vehicle because they weren't meant to plow. But I have a Hiniker from my old truck that was totalled so I am going to try it out.
    Also anyone know if light adapter from same year F150 will work on the Exped ? Again I assume it is the same electrical setup.

2. kandrts

kandrts Junior Member

I have a slightly used mount for an 04-08 F150 that was only used for 2 seasons i can sell it to you for $200.00 and im sure i have a light adapter that fits in stock, because i am a Hiniker Dealer

3. Purple-Eagle

from Buffalo

Great. I am interested in both the mount and adapter kit. Is mounting hardware included ? What is total cost with shipping to Buffalo NY 14227 ?
    Have you ever modified one to go onto a 04-07 Expedition ?

Rick

4. kandrts

kandrts Junior Member

I will check on that tomorrow to make sure it has all of the hardware to mount up, let me shoot you a final price including shipping.

5. Purple-Eagle

from Buffalo

Were you able to find the light adapter and hardware set for the plow mount ? Did you figure on a total for all shipped to 14227 ?
    Thanks