1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for hideaway installer near Medford MA

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ramair2k, Dec 18, 2013.

1. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

Been plowing with just my hazards on and looking to step up to some hideaways. Thinking just 4 clears. Up front would go in the turn signal location and in the back in the backup light housing. I have a 2013 silverado 1500 LT crew cab. Anyone know of an installation place near Medford MA? Also, rough idea on cost for something like this?

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Strobe kits are cheap especially with everyone buying led kits now. I recommend whelen.

Do the install yourself, its easy.
  3. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

You are about an hour 20 from us and we can do that job pretty quickly. Email me at louis@strobesnmore.com and ill give you a quote.
  4. m00nraker

m00nraker Member

Blue Line Enterprises ( http://www.bluelineenterprises.com/ ) is located in Peabody/Danvers area. I have never used him personally but I have seen some of his work and it is indeed top notch.

I have done several Strobe and LED's HAW and they are pretty straight forward, if you have any automotive experience at all you could probably bang them out in an afternoon your first time.
  5. JBano13

JBano13 Member

Krank It Up on Mystic Ave in Medford does them.
  6. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We also work with Blue Line and Matt is a very good guy.
  7. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

They are 5 minutes from my house. Didn't know they did hideaways light installs.
  8. oh8chevy2500

oh8chevy2500 Senior Member

contact Matt at Blueline best in this area