1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for help with western unimount wont angle

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by brianslawncare, Jan 17, 2007.

1. brianslawncare

brianslawncare Junior Member

i have a western unimount plow i hooked it up yesterday and it goes up and down fine. but it wont angle. i go to angle left or right and it wants to it move but in dont . when i try to angle the truck shakes like it wants to.can anyone help. we have no snow here in pa, thank god because im having too many problems with these plows.maybe its a good thing before we get some. thank you guys. i dont now if i should shoot the plows or myself!!!!!!:gunsfiring:
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Anytime you have trouble with a Unimount plow, go after the grill connector first. Check closely for corroded or bent pin's. You can also carefully spread the male side of the pins slightly with a small screwdriver.