1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for help in Raleigh NC area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Banksy, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I was asked by RGrimes (plowsite member here in Raleigh) to make this post and see if there might be anybody else here in the Raleigh NC area who would be interested in plowing with us. We have some major accounts that include, most of the areas major malls and some huge office parks. He is in contract talks right now for an IBM property that has 109 acres of parking lots. If it snows, we will have work. If your interested, send me a PM or leave a response with your contact information, plow equipment and we'll go from there.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  2. LandscapeSteve

LandscapeSteve Junior Member

Banksy - I'd like to help you with any plow events that may happen here in Raleigh. However, I don't have any equipment of my own, but like everyone else here in Raleigh, I am from the North (Ohio) and have over 10 years of plowing and salting experience. I am currently between jobs - and would be glad to help out if the weather demands. Let me Know.

Steve

3. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Give me a call.... 252-258-5832

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for the responses. Landscapesteve and jadyejr, call Ray Grimes at 201-8696. I will actually be at his house tomorrow looking over all the trucks and I'll also give him your number if hasn't looked here yet jady. He has several trucks that need drivers, so it's ok if you don't have one.

5. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

LOL I just talked to him... Really good guy! I'm looking forward to working with you guys, I'm in Chicago and I'll be bringing a salt spreader back for him when I get back sometime next week.

6. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Steve, I have a seat I think you'll enjoy riding in I hope we hear from you. Ray Grimes 919-792-7391 my cell

7. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

I want to thank Banksy for running this Ad and the guys who answered thak you for coming aboard! If there is anyone else interested we still have room.

Ray Grimes

8. draynor

draynor Junior Member

Ray Could you use someone with a skid steer with bucket & possibly a Blizzard plow.

9. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

YES we can I need more help ! where are you ? my number is 919-792-7391

10. LandscapeSteve

LandscapeSteve Junior Member

Ray - What happened? I called about every 4 hrs and left messages both yesterday and today, and no response. I'll be ready the next time (in 4+ years). Just let me know what happened.