1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for help in indy..

Discussion in 'Employment' started by payton, Feb 9, 2007.

1. payton

payton Senior Member

i need a couple trucks in indy.possible snow sunday night. and my truck is in the shop.

pay negotiable. pay 3 weeks out. and pay is guranteed. theres a few on this board who can tell you. you check will be there when i say it will be there.

contact me thru pm on here.
    email payton669 at insightbb.com

or call 812 583- 39 08

thank you payton
  2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

He is good for it.I have done some work for him and I was paid.

3. payton

payton Senior Member

thanks for the kind words.. with the scum bag non payers running around its reasuring to have someone confirm what i say. thank you brad.

4. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Wish i had a plow Payton, I'd come to Indy. They are calling for another 4-6 during Monday so far, with all this snow on the ground I'm out of work. I took this utility locating job back in Aug. and didn't have time to save up for winter. Hope you find someone fast...

All Clear
  5. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Your about six hours away from me but if you really need some body I can poss free up two trucks.
    Do you have some way of lifting the blades out of a trailer or the back of my trucks.
  6. Ebbster

Ebbster Junior Member

im a couple hours south of you if you really need help. I have two trucks I can send up if that can do any help give me a call (502) 417-8425 thanks

7. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

I got a guy who would love to help you out. I'll send you a PM
  8. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Payton, is a good guy. Payton, I think I have your properties for me covered. I still need Scott, is this okay? I'll be calling you later on to confirm all of this. Also, let me know if you have others that are available. Thanks!
  9. payton

payton Senior Member

i think ive got coverage but gonna keeps some numbers just incase things dont work out.

and espically if i dont get my truck back..ugh
  10. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

If I take off Tues. & Wed. will you be able to keep me working? payup
  11. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Sure Horse you still plowing for the 10 dollars a hour we agreed upon?:D

12. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

I think you forgot a "0" on the end of that number. ;)

Bigger is not always better. hehe
  13. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

EXACTLY bigger is not always better so a zero would make it bigger.:D
    I am gonna have to hook up with you and payton because I want to see that truck plow.

14. payton

payton Senior Member

its simply amazing.. he gets in spots that i couldnt think about. and twice as fast as i could think bout it..

in and out by the time i get turned to pull in..

15. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

Stop inflating my head or I won't be able to fit in the tight spots. ;)
  16. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

He's a good guy, he paid me.

Now if I can just get the other person I worked for to pay.:mad: :realmad: :nono:
  17. sbracken

sbracken Junior Member

willing to help

it's just rain (again!) here in Louisville. Whenever it's like this I could come up and help you. I have one truck and I have a buddy with another truck. He's willing to travel too

Sam Bracken

Cell: 502 216 9184
    Home: 502 225 0737
  18. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Now Payton, didn't someone whack your truck to put it out of service?? I thought I read that elsewhere. What, if anything, can their insurance do to cover your loss of work because of that?

Woman drilled the right side of mine last year but never had the time to put it in the shop. Fortunately mine is just cosmetic.

Good luck!!

19. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 Member

sbracken, Good to know that there is someone else from LaGrange here on this site, and a shoulder that I can cry on from the lack of snow here. I did get to go out last Tuesday night and make a little of money. Need anything at all give me a pm......