1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Ford Pickup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Mar 10, 2007.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey guys. Im looking for another pickup w/ at least an 8' plow on it already. Ford of course. Lets say 95' - 07' not looking to spend a ton, F250 or F350. 8' Bed, Reg or Ext Cab no Crew. White, Black, or Charcoal. Going to be usung it for Lawn Care in the Summer so Im thinking Gas but Id take a diesel if it was the right price. Willing to drive some distance. Any help would be great.

Ken

2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Should be able to come by that set up pretty easy.

3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Like this?

Something like this?

1999 F-250
    5.4L, V8, 4x4, 8' Fisher plow, PW/PL, AC, needs exhaust, $7500 Indian Lake, NY (518) 648-6400

QUOTE=newlooklandscp;382993]Hey guys. Im looking for another pickup w/ at least an 8' plow on it already. Ford of course. Lets say 95' - 07' not looking to spend a ton, F250 or F350. 8' Bed, Reg or Ext Cab no Crew. White, Black, or Charcoal. Going to be usung it for Lawn Care in the Summer so Im thinking Gas but Id take a diesel if it was the right price. Willing to drive some distance. Any help would be great.

Ken[/QUOTE]

AUITW07A00001.jpg

4. jed

jed Junior Member

1999 under 66k w/2 plows

For more info go to
    www.ga56.com/f250

I'm in the Mount Clemens MI area

5. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

hey newlook iam also in chicgo on the north side but anyway i have a good friend in the moveing biz for cars and homes i could get you a deal if you didt want to drive that far to pick it up pm me or give me a call if you want anyhelp

brian
    The snow guy inc
    toll free (888) snow-guy
    (773) 577-1866

6. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

whats the mileage? repairs??

7. Oshkosh

Dont know.

Don't know other than exhaust work, was thumbing threw the classifieds and saw it,phone number is there.
    Just trying to get a handle on what Ken was looking for.
    I spend allot of time going threw the classifieds/auctions for work. I thought if I could figure out what he was looking for(Other than color) I would post it.
    I don't deal in the little stuff so I figure if I saw what I thought a potential good value I would pass it along.Like the two diesels that I posted last week.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  8. Oshkosh

They are out there.

Here is another truck posted in the local paper.No plow but if your handy thats not a big deal.

$3500/FIRM 1996 Ford F250 XL 4x4, auto, black, clean truck, low miles. State inspected. (603)447-3002.

9. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I HAVE A 1997 F-350 REG. CAB 4X45.8L WITH A BLIZZARD 810 PLOW
    IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME AND I CAN SEND PICS AND A LONG LIST OF ALL REPAIRS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE
    THANKS
    JEFF
    KOKO1485
    leanne@comteck.com

10. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

[/QUOTE]

Close, Im just picky ... not a fan of fisher eventhough it is just like western and I need the colors of white, black or charcoal.

sorry for not getting back asap, I was out of town this weekend. Still on the market and sent all you guys emails that I was interested in looking into. Thanks Ken

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  11. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

12. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

Im selling a 2000 Ford F-350 Diesel Extended Cab with a new tranny possiably a plow, for $18.5

13. Oshkosh

???

2000 Ford XLT Lariat Superduty, hi-mileage but well maintained, all new tires, never plowed, never worked hard. Excellent condition $8500. (603)383-4161.
    This was another that came out today.
    So with your color choices you are looking for a Blizzard? You say you are picky but you didnt say what your choices would be.
    Oh well ,as you can see there are good values out there.

Close, Im just picky ... not a fan of fisher eventhough it is just like western and I need the colors of white, black or charcoal.

sorry for not getting back asap, I was out of town this weekend. Still on the market and sent all you guys emails that I was interested in looking into. Thanks Ken[/QUOTE]

14. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Sorry .... western or blizzard. still looking but also waiting on a new contract that will pay for the truck.

Ken

15. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

pm sent...97 F-250 7.3 PSD auto white/gray reg cab..Clean truck!
    Here are a few pics of it..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]