1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Fisher Spreader Parts Used

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by wolf1, Dec 4, 2006.

1. wolf1

wolf1 Junior Member

Hello all, I'm new to the site, but not new to plowing.Have plowed for 30 yrs both residential and commercial. Was semi retired but have gotten back into the game with my sons:) Bought a damaged Fisher Spreader 8' V box this is a belt driven model. Looking for 14" chute assy and gear box. Thanks for any help. This is a great site, for those who need help.

2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I'd post this here. You should have better luck with people that are looking to sell. Welcome to the site!

3. wolf1

wolf1 Junior Member

re fisher spreader parts

Thank you for the info, after I posted I noticed the other forum but was too late to edit,but I reposted it to where you suggested, I will learn this forum thing I hope again thank you wishing you a bountiful snowfall this yr.

4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I wish the same to you! It is just starting to get cold enough here, and I just saw the first flakes of the season this morning. Hopefully there's more to come! payup