1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Fisher SD/HT Plow for F150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by misgur, Dec 28, 2009.

1. misgur

misgur Junior Member

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a lightweight plow for my 1/2 ton '06 F150. I am specifically looking for either the FIsher SD or HT plows.

I am in the Boston, MA area so if anyone knows of any plows for sale around this location please let me know!

Thanks!

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I doubt you'll find one used. There too new, and the greatest thing since sliced bread for 1/2 tons.

if your interested, I know where you can get a new one INSTALLED onto your truck for just under $4k. That includes everything: plow, truckside stuff, installation, Fish Stick controller & ballast if needed.

3. misgur

misgur Junior Member

That would be great, I've been looking at new plows seeing as how these are newer model plows and I don't dare put a regular weight plow on my truck.

Thanks man

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

If you not hung up on a Fisher, I have a like New Meyer MDII ( Minute Mount type) which will be completed within the week.

the plow has undergone a total reconditioning, blade was sand blasted and refinished, Brand New E47H pump out of the box, brand new headlamps, out of the box, new light harnesses, new light modules, brand new power harnesses, new jack, new angle cylinders and couplings, brand new solenoid, New frame mount brackets for 06 Ford F150, used clevis and used touch pad control. It is the entire package! $2800

the plow is located in Worcester, MA.

here is a MDII that I sold earlier this season for an 05-07 F150, when this one is completed it will look like the one in the photo

call 508 753 6617 if you are interested

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. misgur

misgur Junior Member

Thank you I appreciate the offer. I am going to look into the meyer plows and do some research. I really wanted the fisher ht because it has the downward hydraulic pressure that most standard chain plows don't have.

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

No problem just though I would give you another option.

Good luck in your search!