1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for fisher push plates

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ccheif39-1, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Ccheif39-1

Ccheif39-1 Junior Member
    from york

Looking for fisher push plates 7183-1 part number

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

sorry, but what is that for a Ford?

3. Ccheif39-1

Ccheif39-1 Junior Member
    from york

Yes a 2012 f250 I think there all the same from 08 to 13

4. wilsonsground

wilsonsground Senior Member

08-10 are different than 11-13. although with a torch and a picture the 08-10 can work. when ford build the 11-13s thers a coolant line that interferes with the push plates from 08-10. i know because i torched out the small notch for the line and bought used 2010 plates for my 2011 f350.

5. Ccheif39-1

Ccheif39-1 Junior Member
    from york

Thanks I can't even find any used mounts at all

6. wilsonsground

wilsonsground Senior Member

You're better off to just go buy them IMO. If you're not good with torches or plasma cutters to mimic the cut out from just a picture you're probably better off buying them new. more than likely you'll need a new bolt kit and that's $100 in itself. New Push plates in my area are 525.

7. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

Damb! I had a set of fisher push plates for F super duty & they got stolen on me by the scrap metal guys!