1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Fisher MM 7.6 or 8 ft plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by smokejumper0902, Jul 31, 2009.

1. smokejumper0902

smokejumper0902 Junior Member

Looking for 7.6 or 8ft fisher mm plow, I have all the on truck things. It must be electric/hyd on plow setup. You can respond here or to my personal e-mail at smokejumper0902@yahoo.com
    I live in southern Vermont willing to travel, but not 4 or 5 hours to get it. Thanks
  2. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

funny you posted this today. I was going to post about two plows i have one is a 8' mm the other i need to go check. I will get some pics. give me a little time. we are located in northern virginia but can ship it to you.
  3. smokejumper0902

smokejumper0902 Junior Member

sounds good let me know, I will be away from the computer for the weekend, but Monday I will check back. Thanks
  4. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

will do. sorry the weather has gone **** here will get the pics to you.
  5. poopdeckpappy

poopdeckpappy Member
    from KC,KS

Are you still looking? I have a minute mount 2 for sale.No mount or wiring.If your interested call me at (913)944-0831, and my name is Calvin.Thanks.
  6. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

i have a mm2 7.6 plow that is only two seasons old. if interrested pm me.